Movilitas.Cloud Verification Router Service (VRS) Solution
November 2020 is the next big milestone of the U.S. Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA). Wholesale distributors must verify the serialized product identifiers of saleable products that have been returned before the products can be resold.
With around 60 million pharmaceutical saleable returns in the US market every year, solutions must be able to handle the expected high volume of saleable returns that need to be verified. Additionally, wholesale distributors need an easy-to-use and simple-to-configure scanning solution that provides real-time feedback on the product’s authenticity after each scan to minimize operational impacts.
However, many wholesale distributors currently rely on point-to-point solutions or even on manual processes to verify the serialized product identifiers of saleable products, lacking real-time feedback and signifcantly impacting the efficiency of wholesale distributors’ warehouse and business processes.
Comply with the DSCSA Saleable Returns Verification Requirement in an Hour & Handle Your Verification Requests in Real-Time
With Movilitas.Cloud’s out-of-box VRS solution pharmaceutical wholesale distributors and manufacturers can easily meet the saleable returns verification requirment that the DSCSA specifies. The solution streamlines the the bi-directional data flow between manufacturers and wholesale distributors and provides real-time feedback.
Download our guide to to learn more about the key aspects of the regulation and its impacts as well as VRS in the pharma supply chain and how to become compliant easily.
Movilitas.Cloud's VRS Solution at a Glance
- Validated out-of-box verification and scanning solution for wholesale distributors that is easy-to-use and quick-to-activate
- Complete VRS solution based on MediLedger platform which can also be leveraged by pharmaceutical manufacturers to meet the requirments easily
- Full control over users and devices, access reports and dashboards in one place
- Monthly contract: No major investment or infrastructure management required
- HDA & GS1 compliant
- Solution can easily connect and communicate with all other VRS solutions
- Solution integrates with other EPICS repositories such as SAP ATTP and with cloud-based solutions such as SAP ICH
- Solution provides dedicated DSCSA repository to store all executed scans and results
- Benefit from blockchain technology, guaranteeing the integrity of the lookup directory data
Webinar: How to Comply with U.S. DSCSA - Saleable Returns Verification
Join this live session to learn more about the key aspects of the regulation, its impacts on pharma wholesale distributors and manufacturers, and the Verification Router Service (VRS). Discover how to become compliant within an hour.