SAP Advanced Track & Trace for Pharmaceuticals
Ensure Global Compliance with SAP ATTP
International governments are enacting legislation to fight counterfeit drugs. The regulations require a serialization of drugs and reporting to governmental / institutional databases and supply chain partners. To achieve compliance, pharmaceutical companies need a serialization repository that scales to the expected high data volume, effectively integrates with master and transactional data, and provides compliant reporting.
SAP Advanced Track & Trace for Pharmaceuticals (ATTP) handles these needs by providing a corporate serialization repository and management. The solution was co-developed with leading pharmaceutical companies and ensures the compliance of pharma stakeholders such as Market Authorization Holders (MAH), contract manufacturers, and wholesalers.
It allows you to do:
- Integrate your ERP, warehouse management systems, and packaging lines
- Effectively integrate serialization into your standard processes
- Report events for serialized objects to authorities and business partners
- Capture serialized objects from packaging lines and warehouse systems and store the events centrally
- Track and trace serialized medicinal sales units and their aggregations
- Integrate serialized batches and record their relation to serialized items
- Globally manage number ranges and randomized or sequential serial number lists
- Browse repository data reporting on the usage and distribution of serial numbers globally
Out-of-the box integration of your ERP system
- Integrate material, business partner, and location master data
- Integrate ERP transactions, including deliveries, production orders, and process orders
- Leverage best-in-class object traceability
Out-of-the-box integration of your warehouse management systems
- Verify data in your repository in real time
- Integrate warehouse transactions including receiving, packing, shipping to update serialization repository at real time
- Update the serial number status for any exception scenarios like destruction, recalls, samples
- Request and receive serial number ranges, lists, and status updates
Robust & flexible serial number management
- Define number format and ranges
- Use tools for randomization
- Provision serial number range or list to contract manufactures
- Receive serial number range or list from trading partners (MAH)
- Capture and store objects, events, and business transactions
- Perform ad-hoc reporting with a repository browser
- Take advantage of a rules-based framework for regulatory reporting
- Implement country-specific compliance packages to simplify reporting
- Enable message mapping and handling
GS1 Global Standards
- Comply with the latest GS1 global implementation standards:
- EPCIS 1.2
- CBV 1.2 (core business vocabulary)
- TDS 1.9 (tag data standard)
- GS1 general specification (version 14, Jan 2014)
Why is Movilitas your go-to-partner for Track & Trace?
- 10+ years of experience
- 70+ successful projects, including projects with 13 of the 15 largest pharmaceutical companies
- Projects across multiple geographic regions and industries such as pharma, fast-moving consumer goods, food and beverage, chemicals, and explosives.
- 100+ clients, including private and government agencies as well as different healthcare stakeholders like manufacturers, CMO’s, 3PL’s, distributors and retailers.
- Largest SAP Track & Trace team worldwide with 80+ Track & Trace experts
- Integrated Track & Trace solutions with multiple partner systems
- Deep understanding of track & trace, full end-to-end serialization across level 1 to level 5, and regulatory compliance.
- Strong partnership with SAP and GS1